Ugh. I only did one of these things in 2013. I knew that this list was a little aggressive when I wrote it, but then when I wrote it, we weren’t expecting twin baby daughters, either. Not that I blame Twin A and Twin B, or The Boy 2.5 for my failure in these items. Many of which were and are fully within my control.
So, at least my wife would have said at the in the first half of the year that I was on a great trajectory.
Take my wife on a date at least 6 times.Done.
- Run a marathon in less than 4 hours.
- Weigh less than 200 lbs at Marathon start time.
- Eat no desserts on nights Beth works.
- Have a photo published in Model Railroader’s Trackside Photos section.
- Earn at least 2 new NMRA AP certificates.
- Observe a ‘no TV’ at least one night every week.
- Find a church.
- Be able to do 10 pull-ups by July 1 and 20 by Dec 31.
- Be able to do 40 push ups at one time by Dev 31.