Mar 272013
 

DSC_4265Now that I am free of one big Progressive Rail project, I am free to pursue other interests in the hobby.  Tonight, I installed eye bolts (Details Associates) in the holes I drilled in the top of the long hood.   Places to drill were previously denoted by “bumps” that represented the eyebolts molded on the shell.   The older Japan-made Atlas/Kato GP7 had molded on grabs.  This is an example of such, so I shaved them off and drilled holes for Details Associates wire grab irons.

Stay tuned for a future post when I remove the 3M blue painters tape and reveal what colors this unit will be.

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)